Fighting for the Jobs an the Future of Government Employees

learn to be success, and learn to be leader



Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Questions about My Local or District Office

Our representatives are highly trained and dedicated to assisting the bargaining unit at VA Medical Center Little Rock, Arkansas! We assist the entire bargaining unit in the Negotiated Grievance Procedure. Our skilled representatives demand the best working conditions for our workforce and ensure that safety and health concerns are properly addressed. Members receive additional representation including but not limited to the following (AFGE Local 916 meets representational obligations specific to each contract.):


Q: How do I find my Local/Contact Information for my Local? 

 Contact Membership & Organization at (202) 639-6410 or email

Q: How do I find my District/My National Vice President?

 Check the District map at Contact Us Page

Q: To whom do I send notifications of change in officers for my Local?

 Contact the National Secretary Treasurer's Office (

Representational Questions


Q: What agencies does AFGE represent?

A: Go to: Agencies 

Q: How do I join AFGE?

A: Go to: Join AFGE

Q: How do I find out if AFGE represents my bargaining unit where I work?

A: Contact the District Office for your state: Contact Us Page

Q: Is there an AFGE representative at my worksite?

 Contact your District Office via the Contact Us Page

Q: My office currently does not have a union. How do I get AFGE representation at my job? A: Contact Membership & Organization at (202) 639-6410 or email

Q. Where can I get a copy of my Collective Bargaining Agreement. 

 If your local is a member of a collective bargaining council, contact the Field Services & Education Dept. at 202-639-6406. If not, contact your Local President or your District NVP

 Member Benefits Questions


Q. How Do I find out about member benefits?

Go to: Member Benefits Page

Q: Who do I contact regarding scholarship programs?

 Go to: Member Benefits Page or call the Education Department at (202) 639-6406

Q: Who do I contact to set up local business discounts for my employees?

 Contact the Membership & Organization Department at (202) 639-6410 or email  

Q: Who do I contact regarding Steward Training?

 Contact the National Secretary Treasurer’s Office ( 

Q: Who do I contact if I have a grievance against officers at my local?

 Contact your District National Vice President- District Map

Q: Who do I contact if I have a problem at my worksite?

A: Contact your Local union representative.    

Q: Who do I contact if I have a case against my employer?

 Contact your Local union representative.  

These benefits are available only to AFGE members:

Hire Us for Project

Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepesim.